When will the pay be ready for collection?
If you signed a timesheet at the hotel:
Once you have completed your shift, the agency will wait for the hotel to send the timesheet to
confirm your attendance at the hotel. Once done so, the agency will verify your working hours &do the transfer within 1 working day. Please remember to sign in & out on the timesheet at thehotel or you will not be able to collect your salary.
Via Bank Transfer: The next working day after your shift. Via Cash Payment: Proceed to the office cashier the next working day after your shift.
If you received a voucher at the hotel:
You can collect on the day itself as well, once you finish your shift at the hotel & you can make it back to the agency within our collection hours. Please do not lose the voucher as you will berequired to hand it over at our counter when you collect your salary.
Monday to Saturday 9.30am to 6.30pm. Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays.
Pay Collection Hours
Monday to Friday 1:00pm to 5:30pm. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays.
Please bring along your IC/Student Pass/Passport/Driving License/Photocopy of your ID as youwill be required to present it to the Cashier.
What do I do if I do not receive my salary by the next working day?
Please call our office at 66046896, ask for the cashier & address that you have not received your salary. Alternatively you can check with your agents/person in charge.
Every hotel will book a transport for you back to your house as long as your shift pasts 12 OR as long as your shift starts at 6am & before.
* Maximum you can keep your salary with us: 3 months from date of work.
* No bank transfer is allowed for voucher hotels. (Eg; Four Seasons, Conrad, Hyatt)
* You are only entitled to collected your own salary, STRICTLY NO collection of salary on behalf of anyone.
* PLEASE CHECK that you have received the correct amount before you leave the counter. Any shortage will not be entertained after leaving the counter.
* Please provide proof of message for special rates.